Thursday, July 02, 2009

Mom of the year award


From Umm Khadija, some time ago...

The rules of the tag are:

1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!

2. Remind yourself that you ARE a good mom, list 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they are too the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.

1. Not being in control of things

2. a) I love it when they jump at the opportunity to do a task, or to do something I've requested of them (which doesn't happen very often, but often enough to give you a little hope)
b) I actually love it when the girls climb up on my back, during prostration - lol
c) I love discussing with them
d) I love learning together with them
e) Each one of them has a special characteristic or something in their looks, that I love about them (it irritates me to see my own flaws in them! Have you ever experienced that?)
f) I love that they're not picky about their food, alhamdu lillah
g) errrh... I love it when they're asleep?

3. I'm tagging

Umm Tafari of River City Homeschoolers
Umm Adam of Free Style Learning
Itto
Um Nour of Loving Allah and Raising my kids
and Seeking Taqwa

No comments: